Common Cold Clinical Trial
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports:
- Common colds are the main reason that children miss school and adults miss work
- Each year in the United States, there are millions of cases of the common cold
- Adults have an average of 2-3 colds per year, and children have even more
About the Study
A Randomized, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Nitazoxanide in the Treatment of Colds Due to Enterovirus/Rhinovirus Infection
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- Ages 12 years and older
- Have had a runny nose within the last 12 hours
- Have cough, sore throat or nasal obstruction
- Have had onset of symptoms for less than 40 hours
Please Call or Text our office at 407-574-5650 to learn more and book a no cost assessment with our Research Physicians.