TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information you provide to us or permit us to access. This personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, image, birth date, email and physical address, telephone number, gender, contact lists, social media information and profile, location (GPS) information, activity and performance information, and when necessary, credit card information (e.g., making a purchase on the Platform).
We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to your Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions on the Platform.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Information that is collected may be used for, but not limited to, the following:
- Improving your Platform experiences and communications
- Analyzing user behavior and trends
- Sending administrative messages and other information about Heuer M.D. Research
- Communicating with you about your purchase, account information or customer service
- Providing and conducting marketing and promotions
- Administering contests, promotions, events, surveys and features alike
We work hard to protect Heuer M.D. Research and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our Platform using SSL.
- We restrict access to personal information to Heuer M.D. Research employees, contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
Even with the above measures in place, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and Heuer M.D. Research cannot fully guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any such transmission is at your own risk.
COOKIES AND OPT OUT INFORMATION
Cookies are small files which enable the Platform to recognize your browser and carry certain information. Heuer M.D. Research may utilize cookies and other identifiers to improve your experience and track information about visitors and visits to the Platform. Users have the option of turning cookies off through their browser, however this may interfere with the normal functionality of the Platform.
Heuer M.D. Research may utilize e-mail subscriptions to communicate with you about promotions, products, upcoming events and other related information. Users have the option to opt out and/or unsubscribe to these emails by scrolling to the bottom of the email message and clicking ‘Unsubscribe’.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Platform may contain links to third-party websites. Information collected by these parties is solely governed by their privacy practices, and Heuer M.D. Research cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided by you while visiting these third-party websites.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Heuer M.D. Research may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will NOT be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
Heuer M.D. Research may also disclose any information that we possess about you (including, but not limited to your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Platform, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Platform, including our customers.